50th Anniversary Limited Edition FEIN MultiMaster Set - FMM350QSL Part #72295276090
For 50 years, not only did FEIN invent oscillating tools, but has been the leader in oscillating technology. To celebrate this accomplishment, they have introduced a limited edition FMM 350QSL set. There were only 500 of these kits produced, and once they are sold out, they cannot be reordered!
This is the first time that FEIN has had a MultiMaster in a Systainer case. And the best part is that it comes with TWO Systainers. These cases are compatiable with existing Festool Systainers and Tanos.
Along with the Systainers, FEIN is also introducing a new large format triangle sanding pad in this kit. This large 130mm sanding pad has twice the sanding capacity of the smaller 80mm sanding pad.
To top it is, you get the FMM 350 QSL, the industry standard in oscillating tools. This tool has 35% more power, 70% less vibration and is 50% quieter. With the easiest blade changing, electronic speed control, this multi tool crushes the competition.
Now equipped with the Starlock mount for best torque transfer from the tool to the blade. Change blades in 3 seconds tool free!
If you have tried the rest, it is time to upgrade to the original oscillating tool, the Fein Multimaster. It is the most versatile power tool on the market.
This set includes:
- 1 FMM 350 QSL
- 2 Systainers (Sys 1 + Sys 1)
- 1 large perforated triangular sanding pad,edge length 5⅛" (130 mm)
- 6 sanding sheets, perforated (2 each of grits 60, 80, 180)
- 1 perforated triangular sanding pad, edge length 3⅛" (80 mm)
- 20 sanding sheets, perforated (5 each of grits 60, 80, 120, 180)
- 1 rigid scaper blade 234
- 1 dust extraction device
- 1 E-Cut Universal saw blade 152, 2⅜ x 1¾" (60 x 44 mm)
- 1 E-Cut Long-Life saw blade 160, 1⅜ x 2" (50 x 35 mm)
- 1 E-Cut Long-Life saw blade 161, 2⁹⁄₁₆ x 2" (50 x 65 mm
- 1 E-Cut Precision BIM saw blade 205, 1⅜ x 2" (50 x 35 mm))
- 1 E-Cut Precision BIM saw blade 208, 2⁹⁄₁₆ x 2" (50 x 65 mm)
We Also Recommend