1-3/8" Mag Drill with Variable Speed and Reverse - JMU 137 QWPart # 72705461120
Buy This Mag Drill and get a 6 piece cutter set at no charge!
The JMU 137 QW was created with simplicity in mind. Feins mission was to create a lightweight mag drill that could perform above its weight class. Designed with ease of use and versatility at the forefront, the JMU 137 QW makes it easy to core, drill, tap, countersink and ream in places you never imagined you could mount a mag drill.
- Speed memory function that returns to the last speed used, allowing to remain consistent through your drilling.
- Variable speed range with six settings, allowing you to dial the speed to match the material you are drilling. This alone assists in improved cutter life and increased productivity.
- The ability to core up to 1-3/8", drilling and tapping up to 5/8", reaming up to 11/16" and countersinks up to 1-1/4" allows you to get more done with one tool.
- Weighing only 23 LBS, the JMU 137 QW is easy to handle in situations where heavier drills are difficult to maneuver.
- Secondary magnet switch located on the side of the tool allows you to engage and disengage the magnet while holding the drill in awkward positions.
- 10-1/4" total stroke length gives you the ability to use a wider range of cutters, drill bits and reamers then most drills with this cutting capacity.
- Tip sensor that adds some added safety to drilling. If the drill slips or tips while drilling, the drill will stop immediately.
- Tool-free core bit fast change system.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge, giving a visual indicator that the tool is mounted properly to the material.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- Power consumption 1,100 Watts
- Power output 550 Watts
- Speed range 130 - 520 rpm
- Twist drill max. dia. 5/8"
- Mag base, max. drilling depth 2"
- Tapping 5/8"
- Max. countersinking dia. 1-1/4"
- Reaming max. dia. 5/8"
- Annular cutter max. dia. 1-3/8"
- HSS annular cutters max. dia. 1-3/8"
- Annular cutter holder 3/4 " Weldon
- Annular cutter change tool-free
- Stroke 5-1/4"
- Total stroke range 10-1/4"
- Magnetic holding force 2248 lbs
- Magnetic base sizes 6-7/8 x 3-1/8"
- Cable with plug 13 ft
- Weight 23 lbs