12V - 4 Speed Drill/Driver with removable chuck - ASCM12QPart # 71161064000
POWER packed in a 12V cordless drill!
The new FEIN ACSM12Q is the only 4-speed drill/driver on the market today. It delivers up to 354 in/lbs of torque! Higher then some 18V drills!.
The FEIN PowerDrive BRUSHLESS motor delivers twice the service life over brushed tools. It is supported by an overload protection and overheating sensor.
Change rapidly from drill to driver with the removable 1/2" metal chuck.
The 4 speed metal gear box makes this tool the optimal for Steel & Stainless
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor, powerful and maintenance-free for maximum efficiency and service life.
- Solid metal, interchangeable drill chuck for outstanding load bearing capacity under the toughest conditions.
- The optimal cutting speed for every drilling diameter thanks to the 4-speed, solid metal gearbox.
- Drill 6 mm in metal in 4th gear at 2500 RPM.
- Cut threads efficiently in 1st gear.
- Optimum speeds for self-drilling screws.
- Ideally-graduated speeds for working with step drills
- Drill chuck with spindle lock and chucking power safeguard.
- 3.0Ah battery capacity for up to 400 screw applications (3/16"x1-1/2" in softwood)
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and the machine from overloading, overheating and deep discharge.
- The battery capacity can be read directly on the battery.
- Includes belt clip and Bit Garage.
- Bright LED light on the housing.
- Voltage:12 V
- 400 / 700 / 1,400 / 2,500 rpm
- 354 in/lbs
- Torque Setting: 20 + 1
- Chuck capacity: 1/16 – 1/2 in
- Fastening Capacity: 1/4 x 7-3/4 in
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2 in
- Capacity in wood: 1-1/2 in
- Weight: 2.4 lbs(including battery)