Spyder 3X3™ 6x10 TPI - 6"Part # 200176
Plunge cut without pilot holes and cut in both directions without flipping your saw over!
The double-sided Spyder® 3×3™ Reciprocating Saw Blades are professional grade blades that fit all reciprocating saws. They’re made in Germany with 8% cobalt for exceptional strength, versatility and durability.
Ideal for wood, drywall, laminates
- Double-edged blade cuts without needing to flip the saw over.
- Rounded tip plunge cuts with ease.
- Lasts 2x longer than conventional single sided blades.
- Cuts wood, pipe, sheet metal, plastic, fiberglass, and more.
- Shatter-resistant 8% cobalt Bi-Metal blade.
- Cost effective – 2 blades for the price of one!
- Made in Germany.