CMT 205.060.10 Industrial Cut-Off ATB Saw Blade, 10-Inch x 60 Teeth 20° ATB Grind with 5/8-Inch Bore, PTFE CoatingPart # 205.060.10
Industrial PTFE-coated saw blades represent a great choice for the shop that keep their blades running all day, every day.
This blade features a laser-cut heavy-gauge plate made of German Steel (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) to guarantee great cutting performance, also in saws with lots of power.
The teeth are made of micrograin carbide brazed to the blade body through a special tri-metal metallic bond (copper-silver-copper) to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
In addition this tool features expansion slots to reduce noise, along with anti-vibration design.
Blade’s Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion.
Manufactured following precise procedures and perfectly balanced, this quality blade is delivered in unique CMT plastic case.
- For heavy-duty crosscuts. Excellent cut on plywood, excellent crosscut on wood.
- To be used on radial arm saws, miter saws, circular saws, table and special saws.
- 0.102 kerf thickness, 0.079 plate thickness, 5° hook angle, 20° Alternate Top Bevel Grind.
- Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
- Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.