CMT 205.072.12 Industrial Cut-Off ATB Saw Blade, 12-Inch X 72 Teeth, 1-Inch Bore, PTFE-CoatedPart # 205.072.12
Industrial PTFE-coated saw blades represent a great choice for the shop that keep their blades running all day, every day.
This blade features a laser-cut heavy-gauge plate made of German Steel (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) to guarantee great cutting performance, also in saws with lots of power.
The teeth are made of micrograin carbide brazed to the blade body through a special tri-metal metallic bond (copper-silver-copper) to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
In addition this tool features expansion slots to reduce noise, along with anti-vibration design.
Blade’s Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion.
Manufactured following precise procedures and perfectly balanced, this quality blade is delivered in unique CMT plastic case.
- For fine cut-off heavy-duty crosscuts for industrial cabinetmakers.
- Use on radial arm saws, miter saws, circular saws, table and special saws.
- Excellent cut on soft/hard wood and plywood.
- 10° Hook Angle, 15° ATB, 0.126 Kerf, 0.087 Plate.
- Low-noise blade, highly-resistant carbide teeth.