CMT 219.090.12 Industrial Sliding Compound Miter & Radial Saw Blade, 12-Inch x 90 Teeth 4/30° ATB+1TCG Grind with 1-Inch Bore, PTFE CoatingPart # 219.090.12
Industrial PTFE-coated saw blades represent a great choice for the shop that keep their blades running all day, every day.
This blade features a laser-cut heavy-gauge plate made of German Steel (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) to guarantee great cutting performance, also in saws with lots of power.
The teeth are made of micrograin carbide brazed to the blade body through a special tri-metal metallic bond (copper-silver-copper) to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
In addition this tool features expansion slots to reduce noise, along with anti-vibration design.
Blade’s Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion.
Manufactured following precise procedures and perfectly balanced, this quality blade is delivered in unique CMT plastic case.
- For fine finish crosscuts. The 5° negative hook limits splintering and "climbing".
- Use on radial arm saws & sliding compound miter saws for cutting soft/hardwood, plywood & laminates.
- 0.118 kerf thickness, 0.098 plate thickness, -5° hook angle, 4ATB + 1 trapezoidal tooth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
- Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.