Industrial PTFE-coated saw blades represent a great choice for the shop that keep their blades running all day, every day.
This blade features a laser-cut heavy-gauge plate made of German Steel (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) to guarantee great cutting performance, also in saws with lots of power.
The teeth are made of micrograin carbide brazed to the blade body through a special tri-metal metallic bond (copper-silver-copper) to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
In addition this tool features expansion slots to reduce noise, along with anti-vibration design.
Blade’s Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion.
Manufactured following precise procedures and perfectly balanced, this quality blade is delivered in unique CMT plastic case.
- For heavy-duty crosscuts, perfect finishing on single-sided laminated panels.
- For radial arm saws, miter/table & special saws. Cut chipboard, MDF, laminate, hardwood & plywood.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, 10° hook angle, Trapezoidal tooth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts. Excellent on one-sided laminates.
- Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.
Quality Tools Online ships using Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $100 before tax, a flat fee of $15.00 plus tax.
Orders over $100.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at email@example.com
$25.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.