This low-noise saw blade is primarily intended for large panel saws and industrial woodworking machinery.
High precision, tight tolerance and longer lifetime are only a few features this tool offers!
In addition, this blade features a heavy-duty plate (46-48 Rockwell in hardness), chrome carbide cutting edges to guarantee extreme performance on steel pipes, steel rods, iron and sheet metals, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce noise.
This tool is also produced by following precise procedures and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher performance: tri-metal brazing, balancing and tensioning ring and laser-cutting for the steel plate. Try out the quality of the CMT blades!
- Heavy-duty cutting, smooth finish with no melting. For radial arm saws, miter/table, special saws.
- Cut thin plastic, phenolic, plexiglass, vinyl, laminate flooring and plywood.
- 0.110 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, -3° hook angle, Alternate top bevel with chamfer grind.
- Chrome carbide cutting edges guarantee long cutting performance.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.
Quality Tools Online ships using Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $100 before tax, a flat fee of $15.00 plus tax.
Orders over $100.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at email@example.com
$25.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.