CMT 225.108.14 Industrial Non-Ferrous Metal, PVC & Melamine Saw Blade, 14-Inch x 108 Teeth TCG Grind with 1-Inch BorePart # 225.108.14
This low-noise saw blade is primarily intended for large panel saws and industrial woodworking machinery.
High precision, tight tolerance and longer lifetime are only a few features this tool offers!
In addition, this blade features a heavy-duty plate (46-48 Rockwell in hardness), chrome carbide cutting edges to guarantee extreme performance on steel pipes, steel rods, iron and sheet metals, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce noise.
The negative hook angle delivers a less aggressive and smoother cut.
This tool is also produced by following precise procedures and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher performance: tri-metal brazing, balancing and tensioning ring and laser-cutting for the steel plate. Try out the quality of the CMT blades!
- For heavy-duty cutting, excellent on thin-walled, good on thick-walled extrusions.
- For radial arm saws, miter saws, table/special saws. Cut alu, brass,copper, PVC, non-ferrous metal.
- 0.122 kerf thickness, 0.098 plate thickness, -7° hook angle , Trapezoidal tooth Grind.
- Chrome carbide cutting edges guarantee great, long-lasting performance on non-ferrous metals, PVC.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.