CMT thoroughly researched the shortcomings of “standard” dado sets and learned what cabinetmakers required most from an “ideal” dado.
The result was the Dado Pro Set, designed with the following features: Anti-kickback design to reduce the possibility of overfeeding that can occur when cutting mass material, splinter resistant cuts in veneer plywood, melamine and hard and soft woods, five chippers (4x1/8” - 1x1/16”) keep the cut flat and virtually free from tear out.
Ideal for underpowered saws. Shim sets included for cuts between 1/4" and 13/16". The negative hook angle allows for a less aggressive and smoother cut. Delivered in a sturdy reusable carrying case.
- For making clean edges, square shoulders & flat bottoms. Splinter-resistant cuts in all wood.
- Ideal for underpowered saws.
- 0.125 kerf thickness, 0.098 plate thickness, -12° hook angle, Flat Tooth + Alternate Tooth.
- Anti-kickback design reduces the chance of overfeeding that can occur when cutting mass material.
- Five chippers (4x1/8” - 1x1/16”) keep the cut flat and virtually free from tear out.
Quality Tools Online ships using Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $100 before tax, a flat fee of $15.00 plus tax.
Orders over $100.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at email@example.com
$25.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.