One more practical CMT solution for making box and finger joints on wood easily and quickly. This set contains two identical blades featuring 24 teeth and 5/8-inch bore, offering the distinctive advantage to produce 1/4-inch grooves by using only a single blade, but also to extend the groove to 3/8-Inch thickness by laying the two blades upon each other, with no setting and shims needed.
- Excellent and precise cut on soft and hardwood for fine joinery.
- Only one cutter is necessary for producing 1/4” thick grooves, no longer two.
- 3 shims for adjustment after re-sharpening.
- You will need to lay two cutters upon each other for making 3/8” grooves.
- Long-lasting performance.
Quality Tools Online ships using UPS and Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$30.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.