CMT 230.224.08 Box and Finger Joint Set, 8-Inch Diameter X 24 Teeth FTG Grind with 5/8-Inch BorePart # 230.224.08
One more practical CMT solution for making box and finger joints on wood easily and quickly. This set contains two identical blades featuring 24 teeth and 5/8-inch bore, offering the distinctive advantage to produce 1/4-inch grooves by using only a single blade, but also to extend the groove to 3/8-Inch thickness by laying the two blades upon each other, with no setting and shims needed.
- Excellent and precise cut on soft and hardwood for fine joinery.
- Only one cutter is necessary for producing 1/4” thick grooves, no longer two.
- 3 shims for adjustment after re-sharpening.
- You will need to lay two cutters upon each other for making 3/8” grooves.
- Long-lasting performance.