CMT 230.524.08 Precision Dado Set, 8-Inch X 24 Teeth FTG+ATB Grind with 5/8-Inch. BorePart # 230.524.08
CMT’s Precision Dado Set is designed to set a new standard in performance and is now available in 8” diameter.
To be used on underpowered saws.
Ideal for any cabinetshop, this dado features: anti-kickback design to reduce the possibility of overfeeding that can occur when cutting mass material, splinter-resistant cuts in veneer plywood, melamine and hard or soft woods. Included are four-tooth chippers that keep the cut flat & virtually free from tear out and 3/32” chipper made especially for undersized plywood.
You will also have shim sets to achieve cuts between 1/4” and 29/32”. The negative hook angle allows for a less aggressive and smoother cut. Delivered in Sturdy reusable carrying case.
- CMT’s Dado Pro Set delivers splinter-resistant cuts in all wood, plywood and wood composites.
- Ideal for underpowered saws. For your safery always use both outside blades. Carbide teeth should never come into contact with each other.
- Technical details: kerf thickness 0.125, plate thickness 0.098, -5° hook angle , Flat Tooth + Alternate Tooth Grind .
- Anti-kickback design to reduce the possibility of overfeeding that can occur when cutting mass material.
- Four-tooth chippers that keep the cut flat & virtually free from tear out. The special 3/32” chipper lets you adjust for undersized plywood.