CMT 250.024.10 ITK Industrial Rip Saw Blade, 10-Inch x 24 Teeth 1FTG+2ATB Grind with 5/8-Inch BorePart # 250.024.10
This blade features a thin kerf, which makes it ideal for saws that are a bit underpowered, but at the same time this tool delivers great performance. You will be satisfied with the excellent price/quality ratio.
The laser cut heavy-duty blade plate is hardened to allow for great resistance (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) and features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.
The teeth are made of micrograin carbide to ensure long-lasting cutting performance and deliver smooth cut on wood and wood products.
These are brazed to the blade body through a special trimetallic bond (copper-silver-copper), so that longer cut performance and resistance are guaranteed. Blade is delivered in a unique CMT plastic case.
- For fast rip cuts on soft/hardwood thanks to the thin kerf design.
- To be used on radial arm saws, miter saws, table saws for cutting soft/hardwood. Good on plywood.
- 0.098 kerf thickness, 0.071 plate thickness, 20° Hook Angle, 1 Flat + 2/15° alternate teeth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products.
- Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.