CMT 254.080.10 ITK Industrial Non-Ferrous Metal & Melamine Blade, 10-Inch Diameter X 80 Teeth with 5/8-Inch Bore, PTFE-CoatedPart # 254.080.10
This blade features a thin kerf, which makes it ideal for saws that are a bit underpowered, but at the same time this tool delivers great performance. You will be satisfied with the excellent price/quality ratio.
The laser cut heavy-duty blade plate is hardened to allow for great resistance (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) and features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.
The teeth are made of micrograin carbide to ensure long-lasting cutting performance and deliver smooth cut on wood and wood products.
These are brazed to the blade body through a special trimetallic bond (copper-silver-copper), so that longer cut performance and resistance are guaranteed.
Negative Hook angle allows for a less aggressive cut. Blade is delivered in a unique CMT plastic case.
- For heavy-duty cutting, excellent on thin-walled, good on thick-walled extrusions.
- Radial arm saws, miter saws, table and special saws.
- Carbide-tipped for cutting Aluminum, brass, copper, PVC and non-ferrous metals.
- -6° Hook Angle, TCG Grind, 0.098 Kerf, 0.071 Plate.
- Low-noise blade, highly-resistant carbide teeth.