CMT 255.096.12 ITK Industrial Fine Finish Saw Blade, 12-Inch x 96 Teeth 40° ATB Grind with 1-Inch BorePart # 255.096.12
This blade features a thin kerf, which makes it ideal for saws that are a bit underpowered, but at the same time this tool delivers great performance. You will be satisfied with the excellent price/quality ratio.
The laser cut heavy-duty blade plate is hardened to allow for great resistance (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) and features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.
The teeth are made of micrograin carbide to ensure long-lasting cutting performance and deliver smooth cut on wood and wood products.
These are brazed to the blade body through a special trimetallic bond (copper-silver-copper), so that longer cut performance and resistance are guaranteed. Blade is delivered in a unique CMT plastic case.
- For fine finish crosscuts. Glass-smooth finish on your miter cuts.
- Cut solid wood, melamine, laminates, plywood, chipboard. Use on radial arm/miter saws, table saws.
- 0.110 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, 5° Hook Angle, 40° Alternate Teeth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products.
- Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.