CMT 286.024.07 Demolition & Rescue Saw Blade, 7-1/4-Inch X 24 Teeth TCG Grind with 5/8-Inch<> BorePart # 286.024.07
This low-noise saw blade is designed for demolition and rescue applications.
Tight tolerance and longer lifetime are only a few features this tool offers!
In addition, this blade features a heavy-duty plate (46-48 Rockwell in hardness), special carbide tipped cutting edges to guarantee great performance, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce noise.
This tool is also produced by following precise procedures and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher performance: tri-metal brazing, balancing and tensioning ring and laser-cutting for the steel plate. Try out the quality of the CMT blades!
- 0.063 kerf thickness, 0.043 plate thickness, 15° hook angle, TCG grind.
- Used by rescue/emergency squads and fire departments on wood, non-ferrous & sheet metals.
- To be mounted on portable saws. It also cuts wood with nails, screws, concrete and more.
- High quality carbide cutting edges to guarantee long-lasting performance.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.