Metabo 1-1/8" SDS-Plus Combination Hammer- KHE3250
- Combination hammer with 3 functions: hammer drilling, drilling, and chiseling.
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): integrated damping system and side handle to reduce vibrations in order to protect the users health.
- Ergonomic housing shape for chiseling tasks without side handle.
- Vario (V)-electronics for working at customized speeds to suit various application materials.
- Metabo Long-life motor with dust protection for long service life
- High performance hammer action, precisely mounted in a housing made of aluminum alloy: long-lasting and robust.
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly.
- Cable-protecting ball joint for the best freedom of motion when working
- Hammer chuck for tools with SDS-plus shank end
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side handle
- Drilling depth guide
- Plastic carrying case
- Max. single blow energy (EPTA)-3.1J
- Maximum impact rate-4470BPM
- Rated input power-800W
- Max. capacity in concrete with hammer drills-1 1/4"
- Max. capacity in masonry with core bits-3 1/4"
- Max. capacity in steel-1/2"
- Max. capacity in soft wood-1 3/8"
- No-load speed-0 - 1150RPM
- Revolutions at rated load-920RPM
- Bit retainer-SDS-plus
- Collar diameter-1 31/32"
- Weight (without power cable)-7.5lbs
- Cable length-13ft