- High-torque, lightweight cordless circular saw for universal construction site use
- Aluminum base plate can be used directly on guide rails by Metabo and other manufacturers
- Brake area stops the saw blade quickly and improves safety
- Precisely angled bevel cuts up to 50°, with practical snap-in point at 45°
- 0° position re-adjustable for highest cutting precision
- Clearly visible cutting indicator for precise sawing after initial cut
- Handle with non-slip soft-grip surface for secure guidance
- Extraction possibility by connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Carbide circular saw blade (18 teeth)
- Parallel guide / rip fence
- Hexagonal wrench
- MetaLoc case insert
- without battery pack, without charger ,
- Battery voltage18V
- Swivel range from / to: 0 / + 50°
- Adjustable cutting depth 0 - 2 1/4"
- Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 2 1/4"
- Maximum cutting depth at 45° - 1 11/16"
- Saw blade Ø x bore - 6 1/2 x 5/8"
- No-load speed - 4600RPM
- Max. cutting speed - 129ft/min
- Weight (including battery pack) 7.5lbs
Quality Tools Online ships using UPS and Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at email@example.com
$30.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.