Metabo 18V 6-1/2" Circular Saw bare - KS 18 LTX 57Part # 601857890
- High-torque, lightweight cordless circular saw for universal construction site use
- Aluminum base plate can be used directly on guide rails by Metabo and other manufacturers
- Brake area stops the saw blade quickly and improves safety
- Precisely angled bevel cuts up to 50°, with practical snap-in point at 45°
- 0° position re-adjustable for highest cutting precision
- Clearly visible cutting indicator for precise sawing after initial cut
- Handle with non-slip soft-grip surface for secure guidance
- Extraction possibility by connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Carbide circular saw blade (18 teeth)
- Parallel guide / rip fence
- Hexagonal wrench
- MetaLoc case insert
- without battery pack, without charger ,
- Battery voltage18V
- Swivel range from / to: 0 / + 50°
- Adjustable cutting depth 0 - 2 1/4"
- Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 2 1/4"
- Maximum cutting depth at 45° - 1 11/16"
- Saw blade Ø x bore - 6 1/2 x 5/8"
- No-load speed - 4600RPM
- Max. cutting speed - 129ft/min
- Weight (including battery pack) 7.5lbs