Metabo 14" Chop Saw - 4,100 RPM - 15.0 AMP w/ Steel base- CS 23-355
- For single phase alternating current.
- Powerful and fast cutting for profiles, pipes and rods made of steel, cast iron, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.
- Motor and gear with ball bearing for high loads.
- Spindle lock for easy disc change.
- Quick clamping device with variable miter conversion from -15° up to 45°.
- Easy to transport due to built-in handle and locking device|High safety thanks to swiveling cutting guard.
- Storage for double-ended wrench on the machine table.
- Safe working thanks to adjustable spark guide plate.
- Adjustable cutting depth limiter.
- Open-ended ring wrench
- Inner support flange
- Flange nut
- Grinding wheels (Ø x bore)-14 x 1"
- No-load speed-4100RPM
- Rated input power-1700W
- Cutting capacity steel bars-2 1/2"
- Cutting capacity tubes-5"
- Cutting capacity steel sections-4 1/2 x 5 1/8"
- Maximum opening of vice jaws-9 3/8"
- Dimensions of the base plate-18 7/16 x 11 3/32"
- Transport height-15 3/4"
- Cable length-8ft