- Low fatigue as never before: compact angle grinder with smallest handle circumference in its class for perfect ergonomics
- Longer service life, more drive: the Metabo LongLife Motor with patented dust guard, up to 20% more high overload capacity and 50% more torque
- Quick disc change at the push of a button without tools, with the Metabo M-Quick System
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
- Metabo S-automatic Torque Limiting Clutch: minimises kick-back to the lowest level when the disc jams unexpectedly - for maximum user protection and swift progress
- Gear housing can be mounted turned in 90° steps for left-handed operation or cutting
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Suitable for 120 Volt direct current (DC)
|Grinding wheel Ø||4 1/2 / 5 "|
|Rated input power||1100 W|
|Output power||720 W|
|No-load speed||11000 RPM|
|Revolutions at rated load||7500 RPM|
|Spindle thread||5/8" - 11 UNC|
|Weight (without power cable)||5.1 lbs|
|Cable length||8 ft|
Quality Tools Online ships using UPS and Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$30.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.