- For effective removal of plaster, adhesive residues, soft screed and old paint from walls, ceilings and floors.
- Maximum productivity with powerful 1900 watts at a low weight.
- Double reduction high-performance gearing for maximum torque and high output.
- Fast work progress thanks to large milling diameter.
- Perfect ergonomics thanks to a slim grip area for maximum control and easily working overhead.
- Planing depth can be adjusted easily and without the need for tools.
- Robust protective cover made from die-cast aluminum with spring-mounted brush rim for low-dust working.
- Front handle for safe and uniform guidance when milling, adjustable without the need for tools.
- Usable as a renovation grinder on small surfaces through the use of a diamond top disc.
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics with Thumb wheel: for working at customized speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load.
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up.
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Bow type handle
- Cutter head pointed tooth
- Replacement sealing brush
- Suction adapter
- Spanner wrench
- Hexagonal wrench
- Plastic carrying case
- Working width-125mm
- Milling depth-0 - 1/4"
- No-load speed-750 - 3100RPM
- Rated input power-1900W
- Output power-1240W
- Revolutions at rated load-2800RPM
- Spindle thread-M 14
- Weight (without power cable)-8.4lbs
- Cable length-8ft
Quality Tools Online ships using UPS and Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at email@example.com
$30.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.