Metabo 5" Handheld Scarifier- RFEV 19-125 RT
- For effective removal of plaster, adhesive residues, soft screed and old paint from walls, ceilings and floors.
- Maximum productivity with powerful 1900 watts at a low weight.
- Double reduction high-performance gearing for maximum torque and high output.
- Fast work progress thanks to large milling diameter.
- Perfect ergonomics thanks to a slim grip area for maximum control and easily working overhead.
- Planing depth can be adjusted easily and without the need for tools.
- Robust protective cover made from die-cast aluminum with spring-mounted brush rim for low-dust working.
- Front handle for safe and uniform guidance when milling, adjustable without the need for tools.
- Usable as a renovation grinder on small surfaces through the use of a diamond top disc.
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics with Thumb wheel: for working at customized speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load.
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up.
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Bow type handle
- Cutter head pointed tooth
- Replacement sealing brush
- Suction adapter
- Spanner wrench
- Hexagonal wrench
- Plastic carrying case
- Working width-125mm
- Milling depth-0 - 1/4"
- No-load speed-750 - 3100RPM
- Rated input power-1900W
- Output power-1240W
- Revolutions at rated load-2800RPM
- Spindle thread-M 14
- Weight (without power cable)-8.4lbs
- Cable length-8ft