Metabo 4.5"/5" Variable Speed Flat Head Grinder - 10.0 AMP w/Lock-on - WEVF 10-125 Quick INOX
- The most easy-to-handle flat-head angle grinder with speed regulation for perfect processing of stainless steel e.g. stockade fences.
- Particularly developed for the removal of weld slag, rust or paint in narrow frame constructions and for working in tight spaces.
- Longer service life, more drive: the Metabo LongLife Motor with patented dust guard, up to 20% more high overload capacity and 50% more torque.
- Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics with thumb wheel for working with materials requiring customized speeds, which remain almost constant under load.
- Metabo Quick for tool-free disc change by means of a quick-locking nut.
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof.
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor reduces kickback if the disc stops unexpectedly- for high user protection.
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection.
- Gear housing can be mounted turned in 90° steps for left-handed operation or cutting.
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Inner support flange
- Quick adjusting nut
- Side Handle
- 1 Lamellar grinding disc Flexiamant Super Convex (125mm; P60)
- Minimum accessible angle-43°
- Grinding wheel Ø-5"
- Rated input power-1000W
- Output power-550W
- No-load speed-2000 - 7600RPM
- Revolutions at rated load-6300RPM
- Spindle thread-5/8" - 11 UNC
- Weight (without power cable)-5.1lbs
- Cable length-8ft