Metabo 6" Flat Head Grinder - 13.5 AMP w/Lock-on - WEF 15-150 Quick
- Powerful flat-head angle grinder for working quickly in particularly acute angles down to 39°.
- Particularly developed for the removal of weld slag, rust or paint in narrow frame constructions and for working in tight spaces.
- Maximum cutting depth by means of a disc 6" in diameter.
- Longer service life, more drive: the Metabo LongLife Motor with patented dust guard, up to 20% more high overload capacity and 50% more torque.
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load.
- Metabo Quick for tool-free disc change by means of a quick-locking nut.
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof.
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side handle for vibration damping to protect the user's health.
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor reduces kickback if the disc stops unexpectedly- for high user protection.
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection.
- Gear housing can be mounted turned in 90° steps for left-handed operation or cutting.
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Inner support flange
- Quick adjusting nut
- Side handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT)
- 1 Lamellar grinding disc Flexiamant Super Convex (150mm; P60)
- Minimum accessible angle-39°
- Grinding wheel Ø-6"
- Rated input power-1550W
- Output power-900W
- No-load speed-9600RPM
- Revolutions at rated load-9600RPM
- Spindle thread-5/8" - 11 UNC
- Weight (without power cable)-5.9lbs
- Cable length-8ft