Carbide Tipped ANNULAR CUTTERS 3/4" WELDON SHANK- 1"-4" CUTTING DEPTHS
Carbide-tipped cutters are the perfect for drilling hard, abrasive and difficult materials.
They are designed to run at higher RPMs. The best solution for increased performance, longevity and a low cost per hole ratio.
- Offer improved performance over high speed steel (HSS) cutters.
- Much longer service life especially tough materials like stainless steel.
- Carbide inserts specially designed to be very durable providing a burr-free hole.
- Special flute geometry helps to maintain better chip clearance.
- Produce accurate holes without pilot drilling.
- Multiple cutting edge geometry increases productivity.
- Adapt quickly to most drill presses or magnetic based drills.