501040-0060 HMT VersaDrive Impact Reamer 5/8"Part # 69908038519
Keep the Job Moving when a connection hole is undersized
VersaDrive™ Reamers perform the fastest and with less kickback when adapted for use with an Impact wrench for enlarging holes in steel plate up to around 3/4" thick. However, they can also be used in any standard 1/2" cordless or pistol drill chuck or adapted for use in a slow speed Magnet Drill. Ideal for use on plate heavier than 3/4" thick.
VersaDrive™ reamers are not recommended for use with laser or plasma cut holes. The heat affected holes can be enlarged using the VersaDrive reamer with a slow speed magnet drill.
- Precision 6-Flute design for a smooth cut on structural steel.
- Safer reaming with minimal kickback; specially hardened for impact wrench use.
- High-Grade Tool Steel with ground flutes for high accuracy & long life
- GoldMax low friction Titanium Coating to stop heat burn out
- High Strength, Non-slip shank design