Keep the Job Moving when a connection hole is undersized
VersaDrive™ Reamers perform the fastest and with less kickback when adapted for use with an Impact wrench for enlarging holes in steel plate up to around 3/4" thick. However, they can also be used in any standard 1/2" cordless or pistol drill chuck or adapted for use in a slow speed Magnet Drill. Ideal for use on plate heavier than 3/4" thick.
VersaDrive™ reamers are not recommended for use with laser or plasma cut holes. The heat affected holes can be enlarged using the VersaDrive reamer with a slow speed magnet drill.
- Precision 6-Flute design for a smooth cut on structural steel.
- Safer reaming with minimal kickback; specially hardened for impact wrench use.
- High-Grade Tool Steel with ground flutes for high accuracy & long life
- GoldMax low friction Titanium Coating to stop heat burn out
- High Strength, Non-slip shank design
Quality Tools Online ships using UPS and Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$30.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.