THE FIRST STEP DRILL OPTIMIZED FOR USE WITH IMPACT WRENCHES & IMPACT DRIVERS- CREATE HOLES IN SECONDS
Spiral flute design for fast, smooth drilling with a rotary drill or impact wrench. Market Leading 5mm thick drilling capacity (so each diameter size-step drills up to 5mm depth)
Self Starting drill tip for creating new holes in seconds, as well as hole enlargement
VersaDrive™ Step Drills have a reinforced hex shank with increased strength for greater feed rates. The non-slip shank design provides a secure hold with all standard drill chucks, preventing slippage.
VersaDrive™ Step Drill Bits have a heavy-duty, 135° split point geometry as standard, providing extremely accurate drill-point starting on a wide range of materials.
• Fast, smooth drilling with minimal kickback; Specially hardened for impact wrench use
• Precision ground flutes with deep web design for easy chip clearance
• 135° SPLIT point angle for easy starting and high accuracy
• 8% Cobalt for long life and endurance in structural steel and hard metals
• Goldmax low-friction titanium coating to stop heat burn-out
• High strength, non-slip shank design
Quality Tools Online ships using UPS and Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$30.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.