101030-0130 VersaDrive TCT Holesaw 2-1/4 x 1/2in (13mm)Part # 69908038566
Expand the potential of your drill with this unique system.
AT LEAST 10X LONGER LIFE THAN BI-METAL HOLESAWS
A highly versatile Tungsten Carbide Hole Saw system for use with a range of power tools including hand drills, Mag Drills and Pillar Drills.
The perfect power tool accessories for fabricators and steel erectors needing to drill through heavy steel in locations that aren't suitable for a mag drill.
The extended length makes our VersaDrive TCT Carbide Hole Saw ideal for drilling into steel through existing holes into steel.
Premium quality Tungsten Carbide Teeth for ultimate too life - 10x greater than standard bi-metal holesaws.
Rated for steel, structural steels, stainless steel (inox), Aluminium, Cast Iron, Brass, Copper, Fibreglass, composite and sandwich materials, plastics, and wood.
- Use in any standard drill chuck
- Use with the VersaDrive Magnet Drill adapter to convert to a broaching cutter
- Use with the MultiSink tool to broach and Countersink in one operation
- Massive 70mm reach with 55mm depth of cut, ideal for drilling channel, box section and thick steel
- Premium quality Tungsten Carbide teeth for ultimate tool life in structural grade steels as well as Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, plastic, composites etc.
- Perfect for drilling heavy steel in locations that aren’t suitable for a mag drill
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- Use in any standard drill chuck or with a magnet drill adapter
- Combine with the MultiSink Tool to broach and countersink in one operation