AWBP10 Cordless Angle Drill 18V 3/8 in.Part # 71050462000
Get into tight spots with the AWBP10 angle drill. With the same power as a 3/8" corded drill, this is perfect for navigating those tight spots you cannot reach with a regular drill.
- Maintenance-free, brushless EC motor with high efficiency and speed stability.
- Flat and slim construction with 11/16 in width across corners and 3-3/4 in drive head height for work in tight spots and corners.
- Flexible, universal use due to forward and reverse rotation for thread tapping up to 1/4 in.
- Metal gear head.
- Conical holder for drill shaft.
- Precision metal 3-jaw chuck.
- FEIN ergonomic handle.
Available in two configurations:
- Bare Tool with Case
- with two 18v 5.0Ah batteries, charger and case
|Battery voltage||V 18|
|Battery capacity||5 Ah|
|Full load speed||rpm 0-1126|
|No load speed||rpm 0-1370|
|Full load torque||84 in/lbs|
|No load torque||150 in/lbs|
|Capacity in steel||3/8|
|Capacity in stainless steel||3/8|
|Capacity in light alloy||9/16"|
|Capacity in wood||1"|
|Clamping neck||1-1/16" (43 mm)|
|Chuck capacity||1/16" - 3/8"|