ASB18QC Cordless Hammer Drill 18V 2-speed
Unlimited possibilities with the ASB18QC cordless drilling system. This is much more then a drill. With a hammer function, you are able to drill masonary as well as metal and wood.
The unique QuickIN interface allows you to quickly the type of chuck you have mounted to it.
Quickly go from drill chuck, to tapping head, to 1/2" square socket drive, to 1/4" hex for screwdriver bits. (Comes standard with the drill chuck, accessories sold separately).
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% greater efficiency and longer service life.
- QuickIN accessory interface for all QuickIN accessories. Fast change between applications.
- MultiVolt-interface. Cordless tool can be used with all FEIN li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- 2-speed solid metal gearbox for drilling in metal and self-drilling screws.
- includes QuickIN solid metal drill chuck (120 Nm) with carbide jaws and high clamping force.
- Mechanical torque setting.
- Compact design.
- 750 screw connections (5x40 mm) with one battery charge (2.5Ah).
- One charger for all voltage classes of FEIN Li-ion batteries.
- The battery capacity can be read directly on the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and the machine from overloading, overheating and deep discharge.
- 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee, including battery and charger.
Available in two configurations:
- Bare Tool with Case
- with two 18v 2.5 Ah batteries, charger and case
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|No load speed||450 / 2,000 rpm|
|Torque steps||22 + 1|
|Chuck capacity||1/16 - 1/2 in|
|Fastening||3/8 x 11-3/4|
|Capacity in steel||1/2 in|
|Capacity in wood||2 in|
|Capacity in stone||1/2 in|
|Weight incl. battery||3.97 lbs|
|Weight without battery||2.87 lbs|