ASCD18-200 W4 Impact Driver 18V 1/4 in. Int. hexPart # 71150764000
Drive screws with ease! The ASCD18-200 W4 is well eqipped for any task.
Able to drive screws up to 3/8" x 7-7/8", this tool packs the torque necessary to tough jobs.
For precision jobs, you can adjust the torque to prevent shearing the screw head off.
Combine this with the FEIN brushless motor, you have an unbeatable combination.
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% greater efficiency and longer service life.
- 6-Step electronic torque setting prevents shearing of screw heads.
- 10% higher torque in reverse to release extremely tight bolts.
- MultiVolt-interface. Cordless tool can be used with all FEIN li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- 1/4 in hexagonal socket for mounting bits and Allen key inserts.
- Robust, solid metal impact gearbox.
- Touch guard on drive head.
- Compact design.
- One charger for all voltage classes of FEIN Li-ion batteries.
- The battery capacity can be read directly on the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and the machine from overloading, overheating and deep discharge.
- 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee, including battery and charger.
Available in two configurations:
- Bare Tool with Case
- with two 18v 5.0 Ah batteries, charger and case
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|No load speed||0 - 1,500 rpm|
|Blows per minute||0 - 3,000 rpm|
|Max. torque||1859 in/lbs|
|Tool mount||1/4" hex|
|Wood screw dia.||3/8 x 7-7/8 in|
|Weight incl. battery||3.75 lbs|
|Weight without battery||2.20 lbs|