Designed for stainless steel grinding, total control and constant speed, the new standard in cordless die grinders!
With a variable speed range of 2900-9000 rpm, you can dial in this die grinder for precision polishing and grinding applications in stainless steel.
Constant speed under load keeps a consistent finish across your workpiece.
Reach deeper then before with the long, narrow neck on the AGSZ18-90LBL die grinder.
Designed to perform where others fail, the AGSZ18-90LBL was built to exceed your expectations.
The new fully encapsulated brushless motor and all electronics are completely sealed against dust and debris.
The innovative design, with the motor decoupled from the housing, makes this a very smooth die grinder.
Coupled with the FEIN HighPower Li-ion batteries, this die grinder has power to spare.
Easily put it through demanding jobs. This grinder was designed to perfrom like a corded die grinder.
- High service life with the next generation of brushless FEIN PowerDrive motors. The completely closed motor housing protects the motor against aggressive ceramic and mineral dusts.
- Ideal for any application. Optimal speeds, matched to many grinding media and materials thanks to infinitely variable electronic speed setting selection.
- High-performance. 30% higher degree of efficiency than comparable universal motors with 1,100 watts of input power.
- Maintenance-free motor with innovative cooling fins for optimal heat dissipation including temperature monitoring.
- Maximum cutting speed with FEIN HighPower Li-ion batteries. High-current cells with continuously high current output and 75% higher amperage than Li-ion batteries.
- Very smooth running and vibration-free operation through the standalone motor—decoupled from the housing—and four additional vibration dampers.
- Extensive user protection through soft start, restart protection and electronic overload protection.
- Innovative collets with wrap around collar for workpiece protection and to prevent the wrench slipping when changing tools.
- Low-fatigue working thanks to a slim grip, compact design and low weight with good balance.
- Dust-protected, separate motor electronics in the grip area.
- Flexibility with the FEIN MultiVolt interface. Angle grinder can be used with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- Well-lit work area thanks to the integrated LED lamps.
Available in two configurations:
- Bare Tool with case
- With two 18v 5.2 Ah HighPower batteries, charger and case
|Switch Type||Locking Slide Switch|
|Recommended battery||FEIN 5.2Ah HighPower|
|Motor||Brushless, dust free|
|Max. Grinding Wheel Diameter||2"|
|Max. Cutter diameter||1/2"|
|Max Polishing wheel diameter||3-1/8"|
|Weight without battery||1.80 kg|
|Weight with battery||2.5 kg|
Quality Tools Online ships using Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$30.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.