ABLK18 1.6E Cordless 18V Nibbler 16 gauge 1/16 in.
Breeze through sheet metal up to 16ga thick with the ABLK18 1.6E nibbler.
Comfortable and lightweight, this nibbler is easy to maneuver. With variable speed, you can dial it in for whatever material you are cutting.
- 100 ft [30 m] cutting capacity in 1/32 in [0.8 mm] trapezoid sheet metal with one battery.
- 4.9 ft./min [1.5 m/min] cutting speed for excellent performance.
- Variable drilling speed due to electronically adjustable stroke speed.
- Brief overlapping area up to 12 gauge [2.6 mm].
- Optimum handling due to an extremely slim gear head.
- More than 1,000 charges per battery.
- Comfortable, light weight of 4.6 lbs [2.1 kg].
- QuickIN rapid change system.
- Rotating punch for up to 30% longer service life.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° increments up to 360° using tool-free rotating cutting head.
- Proven MultiMaster motor with outstanding power and durability.
- Low operating cost. Punch and die can be changed independently.
Available in two configurations:
- Bare Tool
- with two 18v 5.0 Ah batteries and charger
|Strokes per minute||1300|
|Cutting speed||4.9 ft/min|
|Capacity - Steel||16ga|
|Capacity - Stainless Steel||20ga|
|Capacity - Aluminum||13ga|
|Immersion diameter of the die||7/8"|