FEIN Supercut FSC 1.7Q - Automotive Oscillating ToolPart # 72294861090
The powerful Fein SuperCut oscillating multi-tool with rapid clamping system is exclusively designed for use in the automotive sector and optimally configured for the applications such as cutting out windows and body work.
- Ideal for removal of urethane bonded glass and automotive repair.
- FEIN Anti-Vibration System. Up to 70% less vibration due to complete decoupling of the outer motor housing. For durable safe work.
- Durable, overload-proof 450 W FEIN High-Performance Motor with high copper content for outstanding cutting speeds and maximum work progress.
- Tacho generator. High-quality electronics for constant speed, even under load. infinitely variable electronic speed adjustment.
- Hexagonal tool mount with decisive power connection between machine and tool.
- Metal drive head. High load capacity and maximum service life.
- Large operating radius thanks to the 16 ft.[m] fine-strand, industrial-quality, rubber cable.
- Large selection of accessories for cutting, sawing, sanding, scraping, etc.
- Power consumption 450 Watts
- Power output 250 Watts
- Oscillations 10,000-19,500 rpm
- Tool mount Hexagon
- Tool change QuickIN
- Oscillation Range 2 x 1,7
- Cable with plug 16 ft
- Weight according to EPTA 3.6 lbs
- 1 protective cover for accessory changes
- 1 whetstone (63719010014)
- 1 tool case