Formally the KBM 50 U, the FEIN JCM 200 U is a universal with 2-speed gearbox and outstanding functionality for flexible operation in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Compact with high functionality for universal use on the construction site and in the workshop.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operators field of view.
- Double drill motor guides enable use of the largest core bits.
- Electronic speed control.
- FEIN stable speed high-performance motor.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- MK3 interface.
- * optional using accessory.
|Core Drilling Capacity:||2-1/6"|
|Twist Drilling Capacity:||
1st Gear- 130-260
2nd Gear- 260-520
|Magnetic Holding Force:||
|Magnetic Base Size:||
3/4" Weldon Shank
Quality Tools Online ships using Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $100 before tax, a flat fee of $15.00 plus tax.
Orders over $100.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$25.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.