2-1/16" Magnetic Drill with Auto Feed/ Variable Speed- JCM200 AutoPart # 72704661120
BUY A MAG DRILL, GET A FREE GRINDER! - Click for details.
Formally the KBM 50 Auto, the JCM200 Auto is a light, smart, fully automatic 2-speed machine. Saves time and expense in the shop and on the construction site.
- Time and cost savings in large volume drilling due to digitally controlled drill feed.
- Predictable work times on contract and serial work thanks to repeatable and consistent drilling times.
- Universal operation, such as tapping in manual machine mode using forward/reverse and the MT3 interface.
- FEIN stable speed high-performance motor.
- Electronic speed control.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Tilt sensor.
- Control pads in the field of view.
- Annular cutter max. dia. 2 in
- HSS annular cutters max. dia. 1-9/16 in
- Mag base, max. drilling depth 2(3*) in
- Twist drill max. dia. 7/8 in
- Tapping 5/8 in
- Max. countersinking dia.2** in
- Reaming max. dia .7/8 in
- Power consumption1,200 Watts
- 1st gear 130-260 rpm
- 2nd gear 260-520 rpm
- Annular cutter holder QuickIN 3/4 in Weldon
- Chuck MT 3
- Total stroke range 12-3/8 in
- Magnetic holding force 2,800 lbs
- Magnetic base sizes 7-11/16"x3-9/16 in
- Cable with plug 13 ft
- Weight : 35.7 lbs