Formally the KBM 50 Auto, the JCM200 Auto is a light, smart, fully automatic 2-speed machine. Saves time and expense in the shop and on the construction site.
- Time and cost savings in large volume drilling due to digitally controlled drill feed.
- Predictable work times on contract and serial work thanks to repeatable and consistent drilling times.
- Universal operation, such as tapping in manual machine mode using forward/reverse and the MT3 interface.
- FEIN stable speed high-performance motor.
- Electronic speed control.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Tilt sensor.
- Control pads in the field of view.
- Annular cutter max. dia. 2 in
- HSS annular cutters max. dia. 1-9/16 in
- Mag base, max. drilling depth 2(3*) in
- Twist drill max. dia. 7/8 in
- Tapping 5/8 in
- Max. countersinking dia.2** in
- Reaming max. dia .7/8 in
- Power consumption1,200 Watts
- 1st gear 130-260 rpm
- 2nd gear 260-520 rpm
- Annular cutter holder QuickIN 3/4 in Weldon
- Chuck MT 3
- Total stroke range 12-3/8 in
- Magnetic holding force 2,800 lbs
- Magnetic base sizes 7-11/16"x3-9/16 in
- Cable with plug 13 ft
- Weight : 35.7 lbs
Quality Tools Online ships using Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $100 before tax, a flat fee of $15.00 plus tax.
Orders over $100.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$25.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.