Lightweight and powerful 2-speed Endurance magnetic base drill with MT3 tool mounting and basic functionality for core drilling and twist drilling in the workshop and at the construction site.
- For tough use, thanks to top-quality workmanship and pivoting motor cable protection sleeve.
- Slugger by FEIN high-performance motor with high torque for use with carbide and HSS core drills and extra-large stroke range for twist drilling.
- Uncompromising service life and work progress for an excellent price/performance ratio.
- Mechanical 2-speed gearbox.
- Higher RPM for optimal use with carbide cutters.
- MT3 tool mounting.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Drill motor does not start for material thicknesses less than 3/16  in[mm] if the magnetic holding force is too low.
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted either side.
- Integrated hexagon socket holder.
- * optional using accessory.
Quality Tools Online ships using UPS and Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at email@example.com
$30.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.