Endurance magnetic base drill up to 1-1/4 in [32 mm]
Small, extremely lightweight 1-speed Endurance magnetic core drill with basic functionality for core drilling on the construction site.
- For tough use, thanks to high-quality workmanship and internal motor cable routing.
- Uncompromising service life through extra-durable gearbox design with up to 400 hours of operation time.
- Lightweight with FEIN high-performance motor and high torque for all core drilling work.
- Excellent price / performance ratio.
- Easy to read convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Internal cooling.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- Good accessibility in cramped operating situations.
- Personal safety switches.
|Power consumption||1200 W|
|Power output||770 W|
|Full load speed||450 rpm|
|No load speed||700 rpm|
|Carbide cutter max. dia.||1-1/4  in[mm]|
|HSS cutter max. dia.||1-1/4  in[mm]|
|Cutter max. drilling depth||2  in[mm]|
|Cutter holder||3/4" Weldon|
|Stroke||3-9/16  in[mm]|
|Magnetic holding force||2248 [10,000] lbs[N]|
|Magnetic base dimensions||6-7/8  x 3-1/8  in[mm]|
|Cable with plug||9.8  ft[m]|
|Weight||23.81 [10.80] lbs[kg]|
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 1 centering pin dia. 1/4 x 3-1/8 [6.35 x 80] in[mm]
- 1 centering pin dia. 1/4 x 4 [6.35 x 100] in[mm]
- 1 centering pin dia. 3/16 x 4 [4.75 x 100] in[mm]
- 1 chip guard
- 1 allen key 5 mm
- 1 case
Quality Tools Online ships using Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at email@example.com
$30.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.