Hand held metal coring drill - KBH 25-2UPart # 72710361090
BUY A MAG DRILL, GET A FREE GRINDER! - Click for details.
Hand-held 2-speed metal core drilling system for universal core and twist bit drilling.
The FEIN KBH 25-2U is unique hand held drill that allow for 6 times faster cutting and well is suited for larger diameter holes.
- Work up to 6 times faster due to innovative drilling technology: Pilot hole drilled to a depth of 3/16 in [5 mm] at 1,600 rpm, followed by disengagement of the pilot bit and automatic speed change to 520 rpm for optimal cutting speed for carbide core bits. The carbide core bit finishes drilling the desired hole diameter with minimum effort and specially developed core bit cutting geometry.
- Usable on all common metals and surfaces by adjusting the speed to the particular job.
- Very safe operation due to the torque slip clutch. Protects the user when overloaded by separation of the driver and driven sides.
- Mechanical 2-speed gearbox with speeds from 0-1,600 rpm for efficient twist drilling and forward / reverse rotation for thread tapping up to 1/2 in [M12].
- Torque slip clutch.
- FEIN high-performance motor with excellent speed stability.
- Electronic start.
- Speed selection
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics.
- Variable electronic speed control.
- Torsion-free, barrel-type motor housing.
- Carbide core bits with optimized service life.
- Self-start lock.
- Wide range of accessories.
|Load speed: 1st gear||
|Load speed: 2nd gear||
|Full load torque||
|Hole-dia. steel core bits||
|Capacity in stainless steel Ø||
|Hole-dia. aluminum core bits||
|Hole-dia, steel hole saws||
|Hole saws max. drilling depth||
|Annular cutter holder||
|Cable with plug||
|Weight according to EPTA||
- pilot bit
- side handle
- rapid action chuck and tapping chuck
- cutting spray, plastic carrying case