1-1/2" mag drill - FEIN USA101
The FEIN USA101 ( KBB 38) is a dependable core drilling unit - a workhorse for on-site drilling. Sturdy and durable, making it the drill of choice for
- Uniform-torque motor for demanding core drilling.
- High concentricity and reliable core ejection due to special bore spindle guides.
- Solid, massive construction in die-cast aluminum for work under difficult conditions.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Internal motor cable routing.
- Accessory handle for easy carrying of tool.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
|HSS annular cutters max. dia.||1 1/2 in|
|Mag base, max. drilling depth||2 in|
|Power consumption||1,050 Watts|
|No-load speed: 1st gear||480 rpm|
|Load speed: 1st gear||330 rpm|
|Annular cutter holder||3/4" Weldon|
|Magnetic holding force||2000 LBS|
|Magnetic base dimensions||6-5/16" x 4"|
|Cable with plug||12-1/2 ft|
|Weight according to EPTA||31.7 LBS|
- coolant tank
- safety strap
- chip hook
- touch guard
- 2 centering pins
- 5mm hex key
- 5mmT-grip hex key
- support handle