1-5/8" compact mag drill - FEIN MagforcePart # 72725361127
BUY A MAG DRILL, GET A FREE GRINDER! - Click for details.
The FEIN Magforce ( was KBB 40) is an ideal core drilling unit for drilling operations in tight spaces. With its unique quill system, the drill height never changes.
- Extremely compact with ideal power to weight ratio for work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Hand feed wheel mounts on either side for use in special situations.
- Internal motor cable routing prevents unintended threading or hanging up on the work-piece.
- Internal cooling.
- Easy guide readjustment.
- Massive die-cast aluminum construction.
- Stationary drill motor.
- Quill feed spindle eliminates field maintenance and adjustments and provides positive (mechanical) slug ejection.
|HSS annular cutters max. dia.||
|Mag base, max. drilling depth||
|No load speed||
|Full load speed||
|Annular cutter holder||
|Magnetic holding force||
|Magnetic base dimensions||
|Cable with plug||
|Weight according to EPTA||
- coolant bottle
- safety strap
- chip hook
- 2 centering pins
- 5mm hex key
- 5mm T-grip hex key