2-3/8" mag drill - FEIN USA5
The FEIN USA 5 ( KBB 60) is a rugged core drilling unit with two-speed gear box for the workshop. Capable of drilling holes up to 2⅜” diameter through material up to 3” thick.
- Uniform-torque motor for demanding core drilling.
- High concentricity and reliable core ejection due to special bore spindle guides.
- Solid, massive construction in die-cast aluminum for work under difficult conditions.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Internal motor cable routing.
- Accessory handle for easy carrying of tool.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- Mechanical 2-speed gearbox.
- Extra-long drill shaft for drilling depths up to 3 in (75 mm).
|HSS annular cutters max. dia.||
|Mag base, max. drilling depth||
|No-load speed: 1st gear||
|No-load speed: 2nd gear||
|Load speed: 1st gear||
|Load speed: 2nd gear||
|Annular cutter holder||
|Magnetic holding force||
|Magnetic base dimensions||
|Weight according to EPTA||
- touch guard
- coolant tank
- safety strap
- chip hook
- 2 centering pins
- 5mm hex key
- 5mm T-grip hex key
- support handle