Magnetic vice with a jaw width of 100 mm. Compact and powerful permanent magnet with vice for clamping various components on magnetic surfaces without the need for any tools. Mobile, flexible and swift use. Adapts to every workstation thanks to the compact design and extra-narrow permanent magnet.
- Optimizes every workstation: clean and reliable working with versatile application options.
- Modular system: the unique modular system ensures a secure hold in a very wide range of work situations and the right accessories can be added at any time.
- The vice has a clamping range of 108 mm and a jaw width of 100 mm.
- Interchangeable clamping jaws of various heights for clamping larger materials such as sheet metal and pipes.
- Up to 7800 N holding force for reliable clamping on all magnetic surfaces thanks to an innovative 2-rotor system – even when working with thin sheet metals (from a thickness of 4 mm).
- Clamping in tight sports or on vertical levels? Not a problem with the compact design and extra-narrow permanent magnet.
- 30% magnetic bias for precise alignment of the permanent magnet.
- Secure clamping of components for further machining with various power tools, e.g. angle grinders, drill/drivers, saws, MULTIMASTER etc.
Quality Tools Online ships using UPS and Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at email@example.com