Tongue and Groove Pliers - Straight JawPart # CHA 480
May be the most common version of tongue and groove pliers. No toolbox should be without them.
THE ORIGINAL STRAIGHT JAW from Channellock has a history dating back to 1886!
From plumbing, to electrical, then out to the garage for some automotive repairs, straight jaw pliers can be used for grabbing, twisting, straightening.
No task is to large for the BigAzz 20" pliers ( item # 480). With 12 adjustments, grabbing materials up to 5-1/2"
Model 428 features the patented "SAFE-T-STOP" to prevent finger pinching.
Channellock Straight Jaw tongue and groove pliers feature:
- High carbon steel for durability
- Rust preventive coating for longer life
- 90 degree laser-cut, heat-treated teeth for stronger grip
- Reinforced edge to reduce stress breakage
- PermaLock riveted joint keeping the pliers sturdy their entire life span