CMT K02410 ITK Contractor Ripping Saw Blade, 10 x 24 Teeth, 10° ATB with 5/8-Inch borePart # K02410
Designed for the contractors, this blade is the perfect choice combining smooth performance at affordable price.
This tool features a heavy duty steel plate and a thin kerf for faster and precise cuts. Also, the cutting edges are made of constructional carbide for longer cutting life and extended lifetime.
You will notice the expansion slots in the blade body which prevent the tool from warping during rotation and reduce vibrations!
Blade is delivered in practical clamshell packaging.
Use this blade for frame and rip cuts on the job site. To be used on portable and cordless circular saws. Cut easily on soft and hardwood.
- For framing/ripping cuts on the job site. Cut soft/hardwood on portable benchtop/tables saws .
- Heavy duty steel plate and thin-kerf blade for faster and precise cuts.
- 0.094 kerf thickness, 0.063 plate thickness, 22° hook angle, 10° ATB grind.
- Expansion slots to prevent warping and reduce vibrations.
- Constructional carbide cutting edges for longer cutting life and extended lifetime.