CMT K04010 ITK Contractor General Purpose Saw Blade, 10 x 40 Teeth, 10° ATB with 5/8-Inch borePart # K04010
Designed for the contractors, this blade is the perfect choice combining smooth performance at affordable price.
This tool features a heavy duty steel plate and a thin kerf for faster and precise cuts. Also, the cutting edges are made of constructional carbide for longer cutting life and extended lifetime. You will notice the expansion slots in the blade body which prevent the tool from warping during rotation and reduce vibrations!
Blade is delivered in practical clamshell packaging.
Use this blade for accurate rip and crosscuts. To be used on portable and cordless circular saws for cutting soft and hardwood easily.
- For accurate rip/crosscuts. Cut soft/hardwood on portable benchtop/table saws.
- Heavy duty steel plate and thin-kerf blade for faster and precise cuts.
- 0.094 kerf thickness, 0.063 plate thickness, 20° hook angle, 10° ATB grind.
- Expansion slots to prevent warping and reduce vibrations.
- Constructional carbide cutting edges for longer cutting life and extended lifetime.