Designed for the contractors, this blade is the perfect choice combining smooth performance at affordable price.
This tool features a heavy duty steel plate and a thin kerf for faster and precise cuts. Also, the cutting edges are made of constructional carbide for longer cutting life and extended lifetime.
You will notice the expansion slots in the blade body which prevent the tool from warping during rotation and reduce vibrations!
Blade is delivered in practical clamshell packaging.
Use this blade for accurate rip and crosscuts. To be used on portable and cordless circular saws for cutting soft and hardwood.
- For accurate rip and crosscuts. To be used on portable benchtop and table saws.
- Heavy duty steel plate & thin-kerf blade for faster and precise cuts on softwood/hardwood, plywood.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, 15° hook angle, 10° ATB grind.
- Expansion slots to prevent warping and reduce vibrations.
- Constructional carbide cutting edges for longer cutting life and extended lifetime.
Quality Tools Online ships using Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $100 before tax, a flat fee of $15.00 plus tax.
Orders over $100.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at email@example.com
$25.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.