CMT P06018 ITK PLUS Saw Blade for Fast Framing Masterpack, 6-1/2 X 18 Teeth, 10° ATB + Shear Angle, 5/8-Inch Bore-10packPart # P06018-X10
A new saw blade which reduces material waste and demand on the saw, while delivering reliable, industrial-quality performance cut after cut!
This blade features a heavy-duty steel plate (44 Rockwell) for higher resistance during work, laser-cut heat expansion slots and sound dampening channels to prevent the tool from warping during rotation and greatly reduce vibrations!
Blade teeth are made of Industrial SinterHip High-density carbide which prevents the tool from any material failure and guarantees a longer cutting life.
Also, the new Shear Angle Grind on the teeth front face produces smooth cuts, reduces the blade cutting force and improves the cutting speed, setting a new standard for performance and value.
Last but not least, the blade Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Ideal for all woods including wet lumber.
This outstanding saw blade is delivered in practical clamshell packaging.
- For framing/decking and general construction. Faster cuts thanks to the special ground teeth.
- Cuts lumber, plywood, OSB sheets. To be used on portable and cordless circular saws.
- 0.069 kerf thickness, 0.039 plate thickness, 20° hook angle.
- Super thin-kerf and Industrial SinterHip Hi-Density Carbide for long-lasting cutting performance.
- Non-stick orange shield coating and shear angle grind.