A new saw blade which reduces material waste and demand on the saw, while delivering reliable, industrial-quality performance cut after cut!
This blade features a heavy-duty steel plate (44 Rockwell) for higher resistance during work, laser-cut heat expansion slots and sound dampening channels to prevent the tool from warping during rotation and greatly reduce vibrations!
Blade teeth are made of Industrial SinterHip High-density carbide which prevents the tool from any material failure and guarantees a longer cutting life.
Also, the new Shear Angle Grind on the teeth front face produces smooth cuts, reduces the blade cutting force and improves the cutting speed, setting a new standard for performance and value.
Last but not least, the blade Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Ideal for all woods including wet lumber.
This outstanding saw blade is delivered in practical clamshell packaging.
- For framing/decking and general construction. Faster cuts thanks to the special ground teeth.
- Cuts lumber, plywood, OSB sheets. To be used on portable and cordless circular saws.
- 0.069 kerf thickness, 0.039 plate thickness, 20° hook angle.
- Super thin-kerf and Industrial SinterHip Hi-Density Carbide for long-lasting cutting performance.
- Non-stick orange shield coating and shear angle grind.
Quality Tools Online ships using Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at email@example.com
$30.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.