New saw blades which reduce material waste and demand on the saw, while delivering reliable, industrial-quality performance cut after cut!
These tools feature a heavy-duty steel plate (44 Rockwell) for higher resistance during work, laser-cut heat expansion slots and sound dampening channels to prevent the tool from warping during rotation and greatly reduce vibrations!
The teeth are made of Industrial SinterHip High-density carbide which prevent the tool from any material failure and guarantees a longer cutting life. Also, the new Shear Angle Grind on the teeth front face produces smooth cuts, reduces the blade cutting force and improves the cutting speed, setting a new standard for performance and value.
Last but not least, blades’ Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion.
Ideal for all woods including wet lumber.
- For heavy-duty cutting, excellent on thin-walled, good on thick-walled extrusions.
- Great cut on non-ferrous metals and Trex. Use on radial arm, miter, table and special saws.
- 0.102 kerf thickness, 0.071 plate thickness, -6° hook angle.
- Thin kerf reduces material waste, shear angle produces smooth cuts and improves cutting speed.
- Special Carbide prevents from material failure, Non-Stick Orange Shield protects against corrosion.
Quality Tools Online ships using UPS and Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$30.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.