CMT P10080N ITK Plus Non-Ferrous Metal & Trex, 10-Inch X 80 Teeth, 5/8-Inch BorePart # P10080N
New saw blades which reduce material waste and demand on the saw, while delivering reliable, industrial-quality performance cut after cut!
These tools feature a heavy-duty steel plate (44 Rockwell) for higher resistance during work, laser-cut heat expansion slots and sound dampening channels to prevent the tool from warping during rotation and greatly reduce vibrations!
The teeth are made of Industrial SinterHip High-density carbide which prevent the tool from any material failure and guarantees a longer cutting life. Also, the new Shear Angle Grind on the teeth front face produces smooth cuts, reduces the blade cutting force and improves the cutting speed, setting a new standard for performance and value.
Last but not least, blades’ Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion.
Ideal for all woods including wet lumber.
- For heavy-duty cutting, excellent on thin-walled, good on thick-walled extrusions.
- Great cut on non-ferrous metals and Trex. Use on radial arm, miter, table and special saws.
- 0.102 kerf thickness, 0.071 plate thickness, -6° hook angle.
- Thin kerf reduces material waste, shear angle produces smooth cuts and improves cutting speed.
- Special Carbide prevents from material failure, Non-Stick Orange Shield protects against corrosion.